Saturday, April 28, 2012

The WHOLE or the hole???

Well the whole truth is... it is very chaotic in the Beland world lately... yes even more so then the last blogs...

We are trying to make a smooth moving transition...but here is my upcoming weekend: I work on Friday and some family are going to start the rummage sale...then Saturday we will continue the rummage sale...Sunday we are moving out... oh and I have 4 cakes to do throughout the weekend too... just to add some excitement, I would like to finish my brother-in-laws wedding flowers before we move... so I don't have to move that stuff too... we can't forget about soccer either!

We have a great family... all willing to help... and that will help soooo much. 

But after that whole adventure.... in the end we head over to the "hole" as Joe called it... and that brings me to the funny story...

We were hauling probably our 5th load over to the apartment... and as we were pulling into the apartment parking lot, Joe stated... to me... Welcome to the "hole"...well as I have stated before... KIDS HEAR EVERYTHING>... so Isaac questioned... where is there a hole?... Joe and I just laughed (under our breath as best we could)... but now its our inside joke.... as Joe backed into 1 of 2 of our parking spots (No garage no balcony... heck hardly a kitchen)...We were trying to avoid answering the inquiring minds in that back.. by this time Trevor had joined in... almost drilling us (they must get that quality from their daddy!)  But they REALLY wanted to know where this hole was...THANKFULLY...

There actually was a hole right there were our parking spot was....phewwwww we didn't need to explain that one!  YET!... But now EVERY trip we move more pieces of our life... we hear about this hole... at Number 26.  Trevor is striving to say "26"... It is getting there... maybe by the time we move out of the whole apartment life and stop tripping on the hole in parking spot 26.

(So it really is that so called "hole" though)  I thought I was making things easier on me... avoiding the transfer of Kindergarten for this year, speech re-evals for a new school, and T-ball throughout the summer... I will deal with it now but I know that accomplishing those tasks may have just been easier.

We got the apartment on the 21st of April...so moving slowing... but we ended up have to clean... I mean SCRUB -- EVERYTHING in the apartment... it was filthy and GROSS.  We were so warn out from 3 1/2 hours of hard work...There wasn't even energy to argue about the horrible new living quarters we will be occupying.....Soooooooon... tooooo sooooooon.  The oven (from 1960) was sparkling and so was the fridge... NOTHING and I mean nothing else was touched until we conquered it.  = YUCK

But its done, its temporary and thanks goodness for those 2 things. 

So moving on into a whole new life...but into a hole of itself first... but as a quote I saw on pinterest said, "All great things are preceded by chaos."  Let's hope so.... for a relief of stress needs to be in the near future. 

We move out on the 10th of May... WISH us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment