Thursday, February 23, 2012

"T" is for.......

Toot -- or this could be labeled "$#!+ my kids say".....

So obviously with Kindergarten on our minds we have turned into a household of "What does ____ start with--- followed by slower word pronuciation-- although I try to do that for Trevor often (especially the ending sounds!!!).  Isaac was rolling around in the living room and ppppssstttt....."T" is for Toot right Mom?"  Yes, that is right Isaac.....

But ufffffff... is there a lot of "toot" in my house -- or is it the house, because it (the house) still gets blamed a good majority of the time!--it must have alot of gas!  It is funny what the kids blame when they toot in the vehicles --  Other vehicles we are passing, the snow... ha ha.... "That one Mommy!"  That one what Trevor..."It tooted."

One day we will learn manners in this house -- I am very proud that my kids use please and thank you often, but they need a bit more work in other areas ;)  One day I will have the energy for that task (Well probably not.)  Often, Trevor walks up to us and says, "Pees, Isaac?"  And we don't even know what he is asking for, cuz he starts with that...everytime.  Sometimes he says, "Pees, Isaac...Sit by you?"  Oh it melts my heart sometimes, especially when Isaac says "NO -- Go away Trev."

The boys were "hidn" (Hiding) from me the other day and I "found" Trevor first...I proceeded to ask him if he knew where Isaac was?.... Hmmmm.... I can't see him (plain as day) anywhere???!!!! Where is he Trevor? -- After many attempts for him showing me right where he was, although I already knew (Don't we all do that, with our kids -- OR other people's kids-- they just LOVE IT!!!)  He told me "I can see him with my own eyes mommy---see!"  Followed by Isaac of course getting frustrated with Trevor, cuz he gave away his great hiding spot and helped me find him!!!....

Yesterday we met at McDonald's after Joe was done with work -- (we are selling our house and had showings at 5:15 and 7:00 -- so what to do... They played for a long time in the playarea -- Yes my kids were the ones hacking away!!-- Like there isn't enough germs in there anyway!  lol)  So it was finally time to head home in 2 vehicles.. Daddy and Isaac in one and Trevor and me in the other...(that is the way they picked it.) We pulled into the drive way and Trevor started yelling at Daddy (even though we were all still in the vehicles) "Daddy you Winner...Mommy Loser...but not me!"  (YES first of all he said all of that-- maybe not so clear, but I figured it out) BUT he was mad that I drove into the driveway second and Daddy had beat us, but in the end it was clear that I was still last!  Not Trevor --

My routine boy, Trevor, has finally broken out of the "Carry you downstairs." (Asking to be carried) at daycare, but now before we are even out of the car he says, "Carry me your hand Mommy."  He wants to hold my hand all the way inside... I sure hope his innocence can stay around forever!!????  It really does melt my heart when these full sentences/questions come out of his mouth and they are so sweet...he probably has the best manners in the house... well until his persistance kicks in and there is no stopping him then. 

When Trevor grabs your hand -- only give him one finger to hold on to... just a warning, as it's the right way!! ;)  "Like this Mommy, see?" 

Uff between the continuous competition and passing of gas in this house I could never win anyway.  Why try!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment